4th of July – Free Printable

Hi Planner Girls! So again today I’m using another set I got from http://www.freeprettythingsforyou.com/ .

Line Divider 4_Pixejoo

Line Divider 4_Pixejoo

You know the drill..they are ONLY for personal use. Don’t try to sell them please! I don’t claim any any Illustrations as my own.

Side Bar Nav 1_Pixejoo

Click HERE for the PDF Files
Click HERE for the SIL Cut Files

13 thoughts on “4th of July – Free Printable

• June 29, 2016 at 8:02 am

These are so stinkin’ cute! Your planner printables are my favorites! Thank you!!!

• June 29, 2016 at 5:03 pm

Awe thanks so much, I’m glad you like them.

• July 4, 2016 at 7:49 am

omgggg thank you so much for this gorgeous printable!!! Fall in love with all your free printables💗However, when I print them out, I just found that the stickers were only fit in the size of the sidebar of eclp. But I don’t fit in the size of the box. Anyone has the same problem as me? Or anyone has the solution? Thank you so much again for this pretty design!!!!!

• July 4, 2016 at 2:59 pm

are you sure that you downloaded the correct printable. Make sure it says EC and not HP or PR! The EC is sized to fit the Vertical and Hourly only.

• July 4, 2016 at 10:16 pm

Yes😢Maybe it’s something wrong of my computer or paper. But never mind. Thank you so much for replying!! Love all your printables! Can’t wait to see more!!!!!

• July 5, 2016 at 2:08 pm

The only thing I can think of is if you had the scale to page, try printing at 100% don’t srink to fit. 🙂

• July 6, 2016 at 11:30 am

yesssss!!! I just solve my problem!! Thank you soooo much!! You are so nice and talented!!

• June 4, 2017 at 4:46 pm

These are super adorable! Just started getting into really utilizing my planner and so happy to find such an adorable layout FOR FREE <3 thank you!

• June 16, 2017 at 10:30 pm

I’m new to using the happy planner. Do I print these onto stickers? If so, which ones do I print them onto?

• June 28, 2017 at 2:43 am

Thank you so much for all of your awesome freebies!! And the awesome ones in your shop!

• Pingback: Feature Friday: 20 Patriotic Planner Printables + July Monthly – Diary of a Nostalgic Dreamer